Thursday, October 22, 2020
3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Program: 4:00 to 5:00 pm
Eau Claire Golf and Country Club
828 Club View Lane, Altoona, WI
Donors, Potential Donors, and Professional Advisors are invited to attend the 15th Annual Professional Advisor Event. The event will be hosted both virtually and in-person, with limited seating available at the Eau Claire Golf & Country Club.
We are excited to announce that this year's event will feature Alex Bakkum, Senior Vice President, Director of the Center for Family Philanthropy for US Bank Wealth Management. Alex works exclusively with nonprofit organizations, private foundations, and individual philanthropists. Alex will be presenting live at the event. This year’s topic is 2020 – Philanthropic Updates and Trends. Attendees will be able socialize safely and enjoy cocktails and free hors d'oeuvres during the event. Space is limited to the first 25 registrants.
Here is what we are doing to ensure a safe and successful event:
• Pre-registration is required for this event.
• Attendees will be asked to sign a statement that they haven’t been exposed to COVID-19 and are not currently experiencing symptoms.
• Masks / face coverings are required and will be provided by ECCF, or attendees can provide their own when not eating or drinking
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at check-in and at all the tables.
• Attendees will maintain six feet of distance between one another when possible.
To attend the meeting in person at the Eau Claire Golf and Country Club, register here.
To attend the meeting virtually, register here.
CLE and CPA educational credits will be available at this FREE event.
Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served, and a cash bar will be available.
Speaker Sponsored by:
Event Sponsored by:
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to having you back at this year’s Professional Advisor Event!